2021 Tennis Season Opening!
- Gwendolen Park Tennis club cannot open until at least May 20th 2021 due to the new provincial wide COVID Stay-at-Home Order.
- Updates & news on the latest City guidelines for outdoor recreation facilities can be found here.
- Membership registration is still open!
- Early bird pricing valid from March 15th - April 30th 2021
- $115 for adult membership.
- $35 for junior membership.
- $250 for family membership
- No initiation fees for new members, so invite your friends &family!
- Register for junior programs by contacting our Director of Tennis, Kooros Ghasemi:
- Dates, pricing, and details can be foundhere
- We will have our online booking system running for this season, and we will provide more details as we near our opening date!
Spring Message from the President
Dear Fellow Members,
I know this has been a challenging year for everyone and I want to thank those who made the decision to join our club last season. Due to the hard work of your executive team, and your commitment to safety protocols, we experienced a very positive tennis experience in 2020.
As tennis enthusiasts, our thoughts are now focused on the 2021 season. Although things may seem uncertain at this point in time, we are optimistic that we will apply all of the lessons learned from last season, and deliver a safe and enjoyable playing experience to you again this summer. Your executive team has met throughout the winter and is dedicating a significant amount of time and energy to make this summer great for you. We will make sure to communicate any important updates from now until the beginning of the season.
Our ask to you: please continue to show your support and confidence in our club. We will be opening up our “early bird” membership on March 15th and we would appreciate your early commitment.
Thank-you to everyone who supports and contributes to the Gwendolen Park Tennis Club.
We will get through this and become even stronger.
Stay safe and we will see you at the club in the Spring!
Spring after school programs will begin on May 3, 2021!
Monday - Friday, 4:30-6pm, May 3 to June 25.
$290 with HST already included for an 8 week period. (This price is for once a week, you can have more weekdays if you like.)
City limits to 6 juniors per court.
Please contact Kooros to reserve a spot quickly at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call/text 647-802-0972.
Additional information and registration for summer programs and adult clinics will be updated on our website over the next month.
Gwendolen Park Tennis Club - Welcome to the New Tennis Season
We’re a small, friendly tennis club situated in a quiet corner of North
with four well-equipped and maintained courts, plus a practice court,
and our own clubhouse with kitchen and washroom facilities.
Do you have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us
Do you want to become a member, use our facilities and participate in our
Join our club
Our Club Highlights
- Four courts (with brand new lights!)
- House league on two nights
- 4 Inter-County teams - From C team to A team and Over 55+ team
- Advanced junior programs
- Adult and junior tennis lessons and clinics
- Social events (included in membership)
- 3+ tennis pros