2022 Tennis Season
- REMINDER: Our AGM is being planned for Sept 28, 6:30pm at the club. We encourage all members to come out and participate.
- We are organizing a last social round robin for all members Monday October 3, beginning at 7pm! Registration is first come first serve, and if it rains we will cancel.
- Court booking is found here: https://www.yourcourts.com/yourcourts/security/showLogin
- Click here to subscribe to our newsletters and keep up to date with our latest programs and early bird membership rates!
Adult Lessons &, Junior Programs
- Fall program registrations are still open, as we have after school tennis available until October 10.
- For all tennis lesson and program inquiries, please contact our Director of Tennis, Kooros Ghasemi:
- Dates, pricing, and details can be found here
Spring Message from the President
Dear Members & Gwendolen Park TC Family,
2021 was again a challenging year for us all, and we are delighted to turn the page and start our 2022 tennis season.
Despite all of these challenges in 2021, I am really proud of how our members responded and supported our club in record numbers. I would also like to acknowledge all our members of the Executive Committee and Professional Staff, who worked tirelessly to bring you a safe and enjoyable tennis experience last year. We are the best community club in Toronto, and these individuals are a big reason that I can write this.
Going into this season, I am optimistic that we will be back to some level of normal and deliver many of the programs that makes our club special. I would ask that you show your support to our club by joining again, and if there are individuals that are in a position to help our Executive Committee, please reach out to me. We rely on volunteerism to operate the way we do - we could use your help!
Thanks again for your support and I look forward to seeing you around our courts in just a few months!
Spring after school programs will begin on May 2, 2022!
Monday - Friday, 4:30-6pm, May 2nd to June 23rd.
$320 with HST already included for an 8 week period. (This price is for once a week, you can have more weekdays if you like.)
Please contact Kooros to reserve a spot quickly at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call/text 647-802-0972.
Additional information and registration for summer programs and adult clinics will be updated on our website over the next month.
Gwendolen Park Tennis Club - Welcome to the New Tennis Season
We’re a small, friendly tennis club situated in a quiet corner of North
with four well-equipped and maintained courts, plus a practice court,
and our own clubhouse with kitchen and washroom facilities.
Do you have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us
Do you want to become a member, use our facilities and participate in our
Join our club
Our Club Highlights
- Four courts (with brand new lights!)
- House league on two nights
- 4 Inter-County teams - From C team to A team and Over 55+ team
- Advanced junior programs
- Adult and junior tennis lessons and clinics
- Social events (included in membership)
- 3+ tennis pros